afterWERQ…the fiercely fun nightclub WERQout is coming to HOMEbar on Friday, May 3, 2013!
afterWERQ |afterWERQ brings the energy of WERQ Dance Fitness to a nightclub setting. afterWERQ is an exhilarating dance fitness experience complete with concert lighting, a giant dance floor, low-cal cocktails, and bumping stereo system! Sweat it out to the hottest pop, rock, and hip hop. Nothing brings out your inner dance diva like low lights, loud music, and a WERQout with fellow WERQaholics.
- Do I need ID? Yes. 21 + to enter.
- What should I wear? Workout clothes and gym shoes (we’re going to sweat!)
- How much is a ticket? $20 online. $25 at the door. Buy your ticket HERE.
- What time should I show up? Doors open at 6pm. WERQout begins at 6:30pm.
- Will there be food and drink? HOME Bar will have low-cal cocktails on special and a huge menu of American bar food with some twists. Plan on staying after the workout to socialize and to grab a bite.
- Can I come by myself? Yes. There will be loads of other WERQaholics there to meet.
- Can I bring my spouse/significant other/friend just to hang out? Absolutley. He/she can chill, eat, drink, and be merry in one of the booths overlooking the dance floor (with a paid ticket), or hang in the front sports bar (for free).
- Where is HOMEbar? Click here for directions.
HOMEbar | H.O.M.E. aka House of Music & Entertainment is the Chicagoland suburbs hot new destination for the best in live music and sports. Click HERE for directions. The premium sports bar features built-in table taps, 80 plasma TV’s, and a full menu featuring classic American bar food with some twists. Best of all….the H.O.M.E theater offers up to 1000 guests the ultimate experience in live music and entertainment. The 15,000 Square Foot theater features a 28′x30′ stage, state of the art sound system, and stadium style booth seating. The theater features local and national performances from bands, DJ’s, entertainers, and afterWERQ fitness parties. For more info about HOME Bar, visit www.homebarchicago.com.